We are worried about a slight snag in the program. We will be delayed in a Beijing hospital if anyone on the flight has a fever above 99. (What is that in Celsius go science teacher). The group will make it to Xi'an and then stay at a hotel for a week, then we will meet our host families. Well, that's what information we have as of now. It could change any minute. But keep posted here for updates.
Baltimore, Xi'an exchange program here we go!!!